For Sale 1970 - 300 2 Door Hardtop

Hi. I'm interested in these two parts. (power seat switch and seat control). Thank you for your time.

31054F4D-EBA1-4943-BD69-0857B26DC7FB.jpeg

View attachment 494053 View attachment 494054 View attachment 494055 View attachment 494056 1970 ,300 No motor or trans. Hideaway headlights & grill in good bumpers Chrome trim good except rocker trim ?. doors salvagable Hood Trunk lid. . $700 car or make offer on headights &bumbers or some other bigger parts .Just time togo . Located Hibbing Mn. Dont want to but its life is get shorter soon

View attachment 494314

View attachment 494315

View attachment 494316
Hi, does this Chrysler have a Under Hood lamp assembly? If so, I would purchase it. Please let me know.
Thank you

Hello Brian

I know this is probably a longshot, but I would happily buy the complete rear end, cut at around the red line on the attached picture.. if the parts behind the red line, is in a condition somewhere between "great" and "salvageble"!

Please note, that I am NOT in the US, but I do have a shipping agent in North Charleston SC, so parts would somehow need shipped / delivered there. As for transportation, I imagine the whole thing cut off, and tightly strapped, (cut side down, bumper side up), to a long narrow skid, or cargo pallet! I need the parts to do a "Hurst convertible tribute car", as I already have the hard to get, Hurst specific parts...

I am not in any particular hurry, so if by any chance you go there (SC, or nearby) once a year, that's fine with me!

So, if this could be interesting to you in any way, may I ask, what is the condition of these parts, that make up the rearmost 40 cm of the car:

Rear bumper (with bracketry)
Rear tail light lenses / Sorround trim
Rear lamp housings / sockets
Rear panel / Tail light panel
Rear valence (under bumper)
Fender extentions
Decklid (uncut ;-)

70 300 cut.png

Thanks in advance.. :)

PS: If this attempt fails, I would be very interested in the same parts, either in, or closer to SC, as shipping is probably gonna be crazy spencive!

I am looking for a nice intact dome light. Are you selling off all the parts on your car? Thank you.

Vinny

I am no stranger to the concept of "busy" myself, and periodically absent form my hobby for months... so I wonder if Brian is just to busy to reply.. Has anyone else had any luck buying parts of this "beautyful but unlucky yacht"?
I also sent a PM, but no cigar!

I am no stranger to the concept of "busy" myself, and periodically absent form my hobby for months... so I wonder if Brian is just to busy to reply.. Has anyone else had any luck buying parts of this "beautyful but unlucky yacht"?
I also sent a PM, but no cigar!
The seller hasn't been on the site here since Jan. 15th. Perhaps he sold the car and didn't mark the ad "sold" . He is a new member, joined, and posted this ad at the same time. He has not responded to any other threads so he is not a active member. Also, he lives in Minnesota and there is a good chance the car is outside in a snow bank and he really doesn't want to strip parts at this time. That's what I am seeing.

The seller hasn't been on the site here since Jan. 15th. Perhaps he sold the car and didn't mark the ad "sold" . He is a new member, joined, and posted this ad at the same time. He has not responded to any other threads so he is not a active member. Also, he lives in Minnesota and there is a good chance the car is outside in a snow bank and he really doesn't want to strip parts at this time. That's what I am seeing.

Thanks mike!
I posted a new "search post" for the parts I need..!
;-)

Back