For Sale 1970 300 Hurst

Status
Not open for further replies.

70Hurst

Reaction score
Contact seller
hello, i have a 1970 300 hurst, i picked it up 5yrs ago with the intentions of a restoration, looks like i wont be getting to it anytime soon (to many others taking to long) numbers match 440/auto, bucket seat center console car, interior complete but rough, some rust issues, i have $8500 invested but am very motivated to sell, open to reasonable offers, clean nv title in my name, Thank You

Hate to see it go !!

DSCN0876.JPG

DSCN0877.JPG

DSCN0879.JPG

DSCN0881.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting. Can you tell us more about the rust? How’s the drivetrain? More photos would be great, including the fender tag of CM27U0C196859 -- thanks!

Last edited:
the rust is in the trunk & small areas of the floor pan at base of the a pillar, drivetrain is complete but trans slips, deck lid was repaired poorly but fixable, no brakes, has broken torsion bar ?? the only thing i see not factory is carb, valve covers, coil, have extra front bumper & grill, the factory jack, lug wrench & spare are there also, will be away from computer for a week but can receive text, again open to reasonable offers, Thank You Everyone !

DSCN1358.JPG

DSCN1361.JPG

DSCN1363.JPG

DSCN1367.JPG

DSCN1403.JPG

DSCN1405.JPG

DSCN1401.JPG

DSCN1356.JPG

Thank you for posting. I have forwarded the photos to a friend who is not a member, will PM you if he's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back