For Sale 1970 300 Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I may need that rear bumper after all, if you still have it. The two I have are rougher than I thought.

May be easier to list what you have? I need black interior parts for 1971 300, front fender emblems, passenger side door (2-door).

300 parts

I need for my 71, the dummy lights in the grill, both sides.
The headlight opening motor,
hi-back bucket seats or bench with arm-rest center.
I'm sure other stuff too...
Greg in New Mexico

Various interior and exterior parts from a 1970 Chrysler 300, also have some 1969 and 1971 300 parts, contact me with your needs.

The only '71 specific items I have left are the tail light bezels and the entire grill.(center, headlight doors and ends) that I will sell as a complete set up only, i have to check on the motor.

I need for my 71, the dummy lights in the grill, both sides.
The headlight opening motor,
hi-back bucket seats or bench with arm-rest center.
I'm sure other stuff too...
Greg in New Mexico

Any of these 300's convertibles? I need a convertible top latch, rear speaker grill, passenger door glass-tinted, inside rear view mirror and top upgrade hubcap in great shape. Can you help? For 1969

I have the glass from a 69 300 convertible and I will check the condition of the latches that I have. I don't believe that I have the mirror but I will check, I have no speaker grill or hubcaps. Please give me a little time to get back to you on this.

Thanks

Any of these 300's convertibles? I need a convertible top latch, rear speaker grill, passenger door glass-tinted, inside rear view mirror and top upgrade hubcap in great shape. Can you help? For 1969

hubcap

Can you shoot me pic of the hubcap you are looking for? I do have 2 different ones (may be sets or not I can't remember...) and of the mirror too? I have a few of those...

Am out of town. Will get you photos next week. Thanks

Here are photos of the mirror and the hubcap I need. Please let me know if you have any of the items.
Thanks again

Chrysler 300 photos 001.jpg

Chrysler 300 photos 004.jpg

Chrysler 300 photos 007.jpg

Mirror is the same...

Yep, that's the mirror I put into my truck...decent condition. I will try to log in with my tablet to upload a pic... and the one style of hubcap I have here with me is different ... I'll check my storage for others.
greg

Here are photos of the mirror and the hubcap I need. Please let me know if you have any of the items.
Thanks again

69` 300

Can you shoot me pic of the hubcap you are looking for? I do have 2 different ones (may be sets or not I can't remember...) and of the mirror too? I have a few of those...
By any chance the the 300 have the sentinel system? thanks.

Tilt & telescope steering column?

A '70 thru '73 tilt & telescope steering column? Shipping to Lake Worth, FL?

(I'd prefer a console shift thing, but might settle for a column shift, if the price is right. I'm doing a conversion from a standard column to a tilt one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back