WANTED 1970 c Body wiper transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izil726

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello. I need a wiper transmission, linkage, pivot (I've heard it called a few different ways) that goes between the wiper motor and the wiper arms. I attached a picture of the piece I'm missing. This would go on a 1970 Newport convertible but I'm hoping any late 60s/early 70s Cbody part would fit. Thank you.
IMG_4977.JPG

Which motor do you have, 2-speed or 3-speed, makes a difference (I don't know why)

Alan

Thank you. by any chance, would you also happen to have convertible latches (both driver and passenger?) Thats going to be another post coming up.

hello Alan, were you able to see if you had that wiper transmission?
I did look for it last night and could only find one wiper motor and it didn't have it on it, never saw the arms and pivots, it would be with one or the other.
Only had the one parts car so no clue where it is. My storage is fairly organized but won't be able to dig till next week.

Alan

I did look for it last night and could only find one wiper motor and it didn't have it on it, never saw the arms and pivots, it would be with one or the other.
Only had the one parts car so no clue where it is. My storage is fairly organized but won't be able to dig till next week.

Alan
understood. Thanks Alan. Let me know if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back