For Sale 1970 chrysler 300 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDX

Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting out a 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible. I will be stripping this car in the next few weeks. The parts I have off so far are: complete hidden headlight/grille assembly $300, four piece bumper surround with trim $150, front turn signals R&L $100 pair, front fender cornering lights $100 pair, front bumper $75, front lower valance $25, radiator saddle $75, forward light harness $50, hood $100, hood hinges $50 pair. More to come later including vinyl buckets, console and floor shift. Let me know what you want before it goes to salvage.
DSC03636.JPG
DSC03637.JPG
DSC03639.JPG
DSC03640.JPG
DSC03644.JPG

I am really not one of those types yelling "how dare you parting that car?" whenever someone decides to do just that.

Still, my curiosity is sparked as to why this 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible, which does not look too bad in the photos, is due for being parted out.

Is it just a good looking paint job on a rusty car actually beyond repair?

Hello
I am interested in buying the console set up, glovebox door, and buckets.
John
715-214-6356

JDX
Where are you located?
Jihn

I am really not one of those types yelling "how dare you parting that car?" whenever someone decides to do just that.

Still, my curiosity is sparked as to why this 1970 Chrysler 300 convertible, which does not look too bad in the photos, is due for being parted out.

Is it just a good looking paint job on a rusty car actually beyond repair?
Actually the paint is original but the underbody has several rust issues so some cars have to die for others to live.

Would you be so kind as to post the fender tag, for the registry of the last convertibles?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited:
Can you please post a pic of the engine bay and a few of the interior? Thanks.

Bucket seats, console, floor shift and linkage, dash pad, and glove box door are sold pending payment.

Do you have a good rear bumper valance? If so please let me know 612-998-6213. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back