1970 Chrysler New Yorker Coupe in Red Deer, Alberta?

330dTA

Reaction score
Would anyone on the members happen to know this car? It was spotted in Red Deer, Alberta in last June. It would be nice to see more photos of it.

56404C40-A844-4BA1-9C2A-3AD2CC199F20.jpeg

Last edited:
It seems to have the white bucket seat option in it. I wonder what else. A loaded console car?

Not that I know of. It appeared on FB, just that one photo. It would be neat to learn more of it.

Be it as it may, it is a very rare car. It is number 18 in my very unofficial directory of CH23*0C’s.

Red Deer is located in between Edmonton and Calgary. Looks like it potentially was at a car show so it could be from anywhere in Alberta.

Or even from British Columbia or Saskatchewan.

Thanks, all!
I had no idea a white headrest could be such a clue. I was picturing these seats from the 300 would be used as the buckets in the NY, and hence would have the rounded headrests I was familiar with. Looking at the pics, it also means a console was NOT available as an option in a NY?

1659907536856.png

Thanks, all!
I had no idea a white headrest could be such a clue. I was picturing these seats from the 300 would be used as the buckets in the NY, and hence would have the rounded headrests I was familiar with. Looking at the pics, it also means a console was NOT available as an option in a NY?

View attachment 549634

I don't see why a console wouldn't be an available option in the New Yorker since it has a separate arm rest like the 300 seat you are showing and would fit right in place.

I think my brain confused the word 'standard' to mean these buckets can 'only' be had with a buddy seat and not a console.

Back