WANTED 1970 convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

VVAcharger

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,

Looking for a 1970 fury, newport or 69-70 300 convertible. Doesn't need to be mint but good non leaking top and running and driving condition is necessary.

Send me a PM if you have one or know someone who would like to sell one :)

Thanks,
Last edited:
A 70 Fury convertible with hideaways was not built from the factory . You'd have to locate one that was modified. No S23 s were ragtops.

Good luck in your search....

A 70 Fury convertible with hideaways was not built from the factory . You'd have to locate one that was modified. No S23 s were ragtops.

Good luck in your search....

Is that so :D I just recently saw a green one with white top for sale and the seller said it is a s23 model. That is good to know and thank you for correcting me :thumbsup:

Well... how much are you offering? I could be bought for the right price.

Is that so :D I just recently saw a green one with white top for sale and the seller said it is a s23 model. That is good to know and thank you for correcting me :thumbsup:

I'm not trying to correct you, helping a brother out.... you COULD be suckered into something that isn't the real deal or what you think it is.:thumbsup:

But I guess it does seem that way

A guy was trying to sell a '56 300B in Bakersfield. It got a lot of attention in the "Camera Ads" because it was not a 300B. It was a '56 Chrysler, but no 300. I ran into the seller at Oildale Auto Parts; he was there getting something for his car and had it parked out front. I was there with the Gremlin. When I asked if that was his car, and then told him it is not a 300B, tears started rolling down his face. He asked me why does everyone keep telling him that? So I told him the grill(s) alone indicate it's a New Yorker or lower model. Plus, it was a sedan not a hardtop.

He then said it: "But the guy I bought it from told me it was a 300B!"

I feel very sorry for the man, especially because of the tears. He had been ripped by an ******* who saw him coming. He did not want to believe or accept that, yet it was true. I tried to sooth him by pointing out that he had a very nice '56 Chrysler two-door sedan, and that he should try to sell it as that. As I said, it was a very nice car.

It happens! People will tell you a car is "X" when it's really a "Y."

I was asked to inspect a 426 4 spd Fury convertible that a Chevy guy bought on ebay. He couldn't believe no one else bid on such a steal.
His whole world changed and almost threw up when I told him it was a 383....
I also had to explain to him that all his rotten sheet metal and pans weren't available anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back