For Sale 1970 Dodge crewcab vs 1970 Imperial....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the Fire and Imperial Front end, I would love to have it.

00T0T_axDq2peE42H_600x450.jpg

I think there's more important things to do first than Fitting an Imperial grille to the front.

00T0T_axDq2peE42H_600x450.jpg

There is a 4wd one of these that was at the nats 2 years ago with a diesel, speeder beautiful workmanship, and very cool.

In my experience... you usually have to be a real a%$hole before people burn your truck...

Giving him the benefit of doubt... if he salvaged his parts from a junker... I endorse the body and interior mods. I'm not saying anyone else has to like it, but that was the essence of customizing and I actually think that with some quality workmanship it could be made sharp. I also think it would be a lot easier and more valuable to go back to stock. The suspension mods aren't started yet... once that happens its ruined.

That truck would be killer if it was complete and stock. Not so much now.

Tried to find a nice unmolested and or tastefully done truck no luck. These trucks have been worked hard. Looks like you would need 3 or 4 to make one.

I had plans to bag and slam the truck for a cool family cruiser.

That alone tells me he is in an age range where I would be reluctant to buy from

From whom did I hear the words bag, slam and Imperial in one sentence before ? :eusa_think:

I'll go against the grain. It has potential. Considering most would scrap a burnt truck anyways. I wouldn't go with the Imperial front, but with the wheels & lowering, it could be a cool truck. Then add a Cummins with a stick.

I'll go against the grain. It has potential. Considering most would scrap a burnt truck anyways. I wouldn't go with the Imperial front, but with the wheels & lowering, it could be a cool truck. Then add a Cummins with a stick.

I agree....leave the outside stock, then install the Imperial seats. Definitely needs a rattler and a 5/6speed. ;)

I know its popular... but I'm not feeling the diesel swap unless you wanted to work it... then you wouldn't want chopped up suspension and 22.5 adaptors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back