Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
EUR 10.000,--

47087294ma.jpg

47087295us.jpg

47087297ui.jpg

47087298bu.jpg

47087302fr.jpg

Biete hier diesen Polara Station Wagon an, der Wagen ist voll verzollt, Motor und Getriebe sind einwandfrei, läuft sehr gut. Für die Vollabmahme muss nicht mehr sehr viel gemacht werden, Liste vom Tüv liegt bei. Viele Arbeiten wurden schon gemacht (Diverse Schweißarbeiten, neue Windschutzscheibe für über 2000€) Natürlich gingen über 50 Jahre nicht spurlos an ihm vorbei und es gibt noch genug an ihm zu tun.
Der Wagen ist eine absolute Seltenheit.
Es ist ein 318 cui V8 verbaut.

Dodge Polara Station Wagon

current german text says rust repair has been done inbetween , new windshield installed and that it is mostly prepped for german inspection now

Carsten

The dealer emblem on the tailgate looks very familiar to me. I think it says Cyrville Dodge. If so, that wagon may well have be a Canadian car and sold on the east side of Ottawa, Ontario.

edit .... @ayilar thanks for the links. The clearer images there confirm the dealer.

Last edited:
The dealer emblem on the tailgate looks very familiar to me. I think it says Cyrville Dodge. If so, that wagon may well have be a Canadian car and sold on the east side of Ottawa, Ontario.
Thank you for the sticker info!

It is indeed a Canadian car, as noted in the threads to which I linked. The door trim would be a Fury trim in the States, consistent with a C VON.

I would like to have it !! Nice wagon and nice price for europe.
But.. as i said i do not know if i want another car.

Translation - Offer here this Polara Station Wagon, the car is fully customs cleared, engine and gearbox are perfect, runs very well. There is not much left to do for the full mast, list from the TÜV is included. A lot of work has already been done (various welding work, new windshield for over 2000€) Of course, more than 50 years have left their mark on him and there is still enough to do on him.
The car is an absolute rarity.
A 318 cui V8 is installed.

Back