For Sale 1970 Hurst 300 in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

HP2

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_1249.JPG
IMG_1331.JPG
I'm driving around in Florida with my wife for two more weeks but I think I will let it go after that.
I want 20k for it.
Right now we're in Clearwater, we have driven more than 500 miles the past week.
Odometer says 68xxx but I can't more than guess that it could be correct.
It will need new shocks and front brake rotors in the near future. It runs very good, shifts like it should and it's no problem keeping up with traffic even on I 75 going 80 mph.
AC needs refilled, AM/FM radio and cruise doesn't work and passenger window doesn't want to go up and down but you can hear the motor run in there. I haven't had time to look at any of this. There's an annoying exhaust leak you only hear it idle, it could be a crack in passengers manifold.
All the numbers match on driveline and body. It has been repinted at some time and if you are very picky it will probably need one again. I personally think it's perfect since I like to drive my cars. It's a 20 footer.
A good friend went through the car before I picked it up and changed all fluids, spark plugs, replaced brake pads (he noticed that the discs should have been replaced when he put new bearings in but didn't have the time). He also put new tires on.
Only issue we've had so far was a seized AC compressor bearing but I found a new one at Don Garlits Mopar show, borrowed tools and replaced it and the belts.
Trunk floor has patches so there might be some more rust in the floors but nothing I've seen from laying on the grass.
Front seats are pretty nice, but top of back seat is toasted.
It has the rare center console and surprisingly it has no cracks and what's even more surprisingly is that the dashpad is nice and still soft.
Headlight doors open an shut like they should. Six way seats are also functional.
There are a few interior parts missing but my friend has located a guy who has them, same guy also has correct exhaust tips, all NOS.
I have tried to describe the car as honest I can but there still might be something I've missed.
Send me a PM with you email address and phone if you are interested in buying it.
A partial trade (a, b, c or e-body only) can be interesting...

They should have made the console shift Standard.

Hi Ulf,

have fun in the US.
Many greetings to Hans J. if you run into him (he was probably the one who helped you fixing it).

Best wishes from germany

Carsten

20 grand is more like it for this one. Nice car fair price

After seeing all of the insane prices $20k seems very fair... but I don't really know anything about pricing these. I am sorry I wasn't there to meet you, your car was very nice to my casual glance... thank you for offering it to the membership first.

View attachment 103144 View attachment 103143 I'm driving around in Florida with my wife for two more weeks but I think I will let it go after that.
I want 20k for it.
Right now we're in Clearwater, we have driven more than 500 miles the past week.
Odometer says 68xxx but I can't more than guess that it could be correct.
It will need new shocks and front brake rotors in the near future. It runs very good, shifts like it should and it's no problem keeping up with traffic even on I 75 going 80 mph.
AC needs refilled, AM/FM radio and cruise doesn't work and passenger window doesn't want to go up and down but you can hear the motor run in there. I haven't had time to look at any of this. There's an annoying exhaust leak you only hear it idle, it could be a crack in passengers manifold.
All the numbers match on driveline and body. It has been repinted at some time and if you are very picky it will probably need one again. I personally think it's perfect since I like to drive my cars. It's a 20 footer.
A good friend went through the car before I picked it up and changed all fluids, spark plugs, replaced brake pads (he noticed that the discs should have been replaced when he put new bearings in but didn't have the time). He also put new tires on.
Only issue we've had so far was a seized AC compressor bearing but I found a new one at Don Garlits Mopar show, borrowed tools and replaced it and the belts.
Trunk floor has patches so there might be some more rust in the floors but nothing I've seen from laying on the grass.
Front seats are pretty nice, but top of back seat is toasted.
It has the rare center console and surprisingly it has no cracks and what's even more surprisingly is that the dashpad is nice and still soft.
Headlight doors open an shut like they should. Six way seats are also functional.
There are a few interior parts missing but my friend has located a guy who has them, same guy also has correct exhaust tips, all NOS.
I have tried to describe the car as honest I can but there still might be something I've missed.
Send me a PM with you email address and phone if you are interested in buying it.
A partial trade (a, b, c or e-body only) can be interesting...
I used to see one of these in the Arlington area of jacksonville fl.

Hi,
Do you still have the car? I'm looking for a Hurst for a while and yours seems to be perfect. Please contact me.

Greetings

Marian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back