NOT MINE 1970 Imperial LeBaron 2-door HT on FB Marketplace

330dTA

Reaction score
A nice, clean looking Imperial Coupe for sale at a dealer in Coopersburg, PA. They are asking $23.000. The interior looks brand new.

Front left corner view from grassroots.jpeg

Rear left flank.jpeg

Rear right flank.jpeg

Restored front seat.jpeg

Restored rear seat.jpeg

Engine needs a cleanup.jpeg

Build Sheet.jpeg

The ad seems to be the Coopersburg, PA but the webpage is in French . Prices are in Euro

It's been listed for quite a while. Can't remember the exact details, but I recall a member on here having had a not so great experience with this mob regarding a '72 or '73 Imperial coupe. I suppose any car sold by a dealer has to be thoroughly inspected.

A nice, clean looking Imperial Coupe for sale at a dealer in Coopersburg, PA. They are asking $23.000. The interior looks brand new.

View attachment 592527

View attachment 592528

View attachment 592529

View attachment 592530

View attachment 592531

View attachment 592532

View attachment 592533
i cannot say I have ever seen those leather bucket seats in the parchment shade. Most of them were in the gold / saddle color in Imperial and some of the Hurst 300 cars. Did they come in multiple colors as did the other interior materials for 1970

I bought a set of hubcaps from this guy. He has 20 plus inventory of 50-60-70s two doors that he grabs and then ships over to europe. This has been up for quite a while way over priced and some looked like a rattle can restoration. Shiny but ****

Regarding the seats: I think they should have offered a maroon (or burgundy) option as well as. I wonder how come they did not.

Regarding the asking price: They don’t make ’em anymore, and this is one rare beast.

Can we tell if the seats are the gold Very light but not white. Parchment was not a choice based on prior post. Wonder if they have been redone and if so, are they vinyl or leather.

Judging from the photos, the seats are offwhite. If the paint job was cheap, then I bet the seats were redone in vinyl. Genuine leather is expensive.

Last edited:
This guy is very well known in france it is gilles beneyton. He lives in the us for many years and makes a living as a mecanic and selling classic cars.

Back