For Sale 1970 Newport convertible (blue, South Jersey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This blue Newport 'vert went up for sale on CL several days ago. I reached out to the seller, and it sold this weekend already. Unfortunately, there was no info on the VIN or fender tag, and the seller never took a photo. Hopefully it shows up at a car meet or the new owner becomes a member here!

Photos for records.

Last edited:
something seems off about the interior color, like its been redyed ( its abit light gray - notice the horn pad is a different color than the steering wheel) and the door armrests have been recovered.
the interior should be a brighter color than in the pics
its also missing wheel opening moldings and rocker panel trim
im thinking its had a repaint and interior "refresh" so it doesnt make me believe its a 35k mile car or at least original paint and untouched interior

1668556200564.png

1668556221940.png

1668556305590.png

1668555815649.png

Last edited:
something seems off about the interior color, like its been redyed ( its abit light gray - notice the horn pad is a different color than the steering wheel) and the door armrests have been recovered.
the interior should be a brighter color than in the pics
its also missing wheel opening moldings and rocker panel trim
im thinking its had a repaint and interior "refresh" so it doesnt make me believe its a 35k mile car or at least original paint and untouched interior

View attachment 567680

Looking at it close (unless it's the pictures) since you mention it, it does look like something is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back