WANTED 1970 Newport quarter glass front weatherstrip LEFT and washer bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondrej Hercik

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, anyone has a good 1970 Newport quarter glass front weatherstrip LEFT side? Have the right one, but looking also for the second one.

Also anyone a good original washer bottle? Thanks

Was not too long ago that I was a new member thinking I might be able to score a washer bottle for a 69-73. Should we all let him down gently together? Lol. The plastic holy grail of the fuselage. They are almost impossible to find . Easy to get around but not if your going for points or if you plan on showing under your hood to the world.

This one got posted on Facebook last week I asked the guy how much he said 200 shipped.

Screenshot_20190114-170329_Facebook.jpg

That looks like a decent one. It all depends on how much having the right one eats at you. I’d rather throw $200 at a new headliner. Lol. There’s a ton of real estate between the bumper & radiator for a wrong year same family one for a lot less if it’s not going to be the deal breaker. I have a mutelated a/c system (previous owner) & a custom Home Depot plumming isle heater control valve lol. All depends on your situation. I think that price is fair tho for the shape it’s in. Bad spot for those. Made brittle from big block heat till made brittle then cracked by careless elbows.

Ben is a member here

@barnfind

I have bought many items from Ben and he has been great to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back