For Sale 1970 Plymouth Fury III Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUNNINGHAMNE

Reaction score
Contact seller
Blue Convertible, White top, Blue vinyl interior. 318 2Bbl, Automatic,
Am Am/Fm, Power Steering, Air conditioning, New paint, 60801 miles.
Call for price. 814-725-4581

70FURYIIICONV 001.jpg

70FURYIIICONV 003.jpg

70FURYIIICONV 012.jpg

70FURYIIICONV 009.jpg

70FURYIIICONV 007.jpg

70FURYIIICONV 011.jpg

Ran Reverse Phone Lookup and it says its Cunningham Chrysler-Jeep in Northeast Pa. near Erie, right up there where they are being pounded with snow right now.

North East, PA (name of town) is near Edinboro, PA which is where dealership is. Both are near Erie, PA.

North East, PA (name of town) is near Edinboro, PA which is where dealership is. Both are near Erie, PA.
Erie is in NW PA, the little jog on the map that joins up to Lake Erie. It is the official start of the snow belt that extends along the shore of Lake Erie eastwards ending around Buffalo NY.

Erie is in NW PA, the little jog on the map that joins up to Lake Erie. It is the official start of the snow belt that extends along the shore of Lake Erie eastwards ending around Buffalo NY.

The town of North East is northeast of Erie, almost to the western border of New York State.

Hopefully some clarification, I grew up just South of Edinboro and traveled to Erie, North East and Jamestown NY quite a bit. I was always told North East, PA was named this because it is located at the North East corner of Erie County PA. Not much thought went into that name but many eastern towns and cities were named descriptively long before they were incorporated.

Think about this, there are also towns named Intercourse, Blue Ball, Jersey Shore (In the top center of the state, no where near water), Mars, and Slippery Rock. My father used to joke that an Indian named the town after he fell on his *** in the creek.

NY has a small towns South West of Jamestown called Busti, and Panama, and one North of Jamestown, Lily Dale. Lily Dale is known for fortune tellers.

So....the car went from Northeast, PA (which isn't in North East PA), to Memphis, TN being sold in Sweden by a guy using photos from when it was in Florida....do I have that right?
:wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back