1970 Plymouth Sport Fury Fender Tag

Thanks Dan for the information! Awesome as usual!
So then the Hamtramck plant would be making special E bodies with the N95.
Makes sense that the D plant, Jefferson, would be making the same provisions for N95 cali cars.

only 0E cars got N95. - LA didn't build E body convertibles meaning there had to be Hamtrack built (0B) cars that got N95.
N95 was not something the buyer could check off. It would be done at the factory.

View attachment 484364
Same with AAR and TA, only made at hamtramck and they can have N95.
And not every car made in LA had N95. Plenty were shipped out to other states and didn’t have it. Plenty of sales bank cars had N95 and never went to CA.

Last edited:
PH29L0D102536 must have looked great when new. Now she’s a parts car, unfortunately, unless the OP wants to be way underwater.

Always remember that option codes are in alphabetical order. An A code option would not come after a G code option. Just something to keep in the back of your mind for future reference. Try to find something less rusty, your wallet and patience will thank you.

Always remember that option codes are in alphabetical order. An A code option would not come after a G code option. Just something to keep in the back of your mind for future reference. Try to find something less rusty, your wallet and patience will thank you.

That is generally true for most years and plants but there are exceptions: 69-78 Jefferson and 69-76 Lynch Road have their own protocols.

Thanks for all of the information. Adding to the situation that it’s very far away makes it unlikely I’ll be buying this car. IF it were less rusty I could probably make it work but I think there’s just too many strikes against it. I’m not looking for perfection but I’m also not interested in spending years putting something together.

Back