WANTED 1970 plymouth Sport Fury rear tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid TomTom that you and more than 100 other folks are looking for these same parts. Your best bet is to buy a cheap 4 door '70 Fury with good tail light lenses and rear bumper trim because these are VERY hard to find and VERY pricey if you do find them.

How pricey? I just picked up a '70 Fury coupe for parts. The tailights look pretty good. If someone has a pair of rot free front fenders we could do some trading.

Fury I, II tail lights are different from the Sport Fury. You either need Fury III or Sport Fury tail lights. That is, unless you want to change everything out in the back end. Which I'm not sure why you'd want to do that.

Is this what you are looking for? Came off my dad's S-23.

DSC06176.JPG

DSC06177.JPG

DSC06178.JPG

DSC06179.JPG

DSC06180.JPG

DSC06188.JPG

DSC06191.JPG

DSC06193.JPG

DSC06194.JPG

DSC06195.JPG

Sorry to say it was scrapped. I managed to save a few things. These pieces, the grille complete dash. Had I known then, what I know now, I would have tried to keep it, if for nothing else, parts. But with other things going on at the time and brothers wanting to scrap everything in site, hindsight is always better. Of some of the cars they wanted to scrap I did manage to save a few things.

Sorry to hear that it was scrapped. Glad you saved some parts. If you saved the lower grille, between the bumper and valance, that is another hard to find part. How is the dash pad?

Apologies for not getting back sooner. Dash pad is toast. Cracked in several places and pieces missing. It was an orange color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back