SOLD 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury tail light lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a set of lenses in very good condition but not perfect. These would also fit a Fury III. The is the second only pair I have ever found in as good a condition in nine years. They have no crazing but do have some flaws, each lens has a small split at the end which can only be seen from certain angles and I have highlighted them in the pics for you to see. There is also a small chip out of the back edge of one that could be easily repaired and wouldn't be seen once mounted. The lenses show no sign of fading and simply need a clean and polish to bring them up to a very nice condition. I would like $75 the pair for them plus shipping.

tail light lenses.jpg
tail light lenses1.jpg
tail light lenses2.jpg
tail light lenses3.jpg
tail light lensess.jpg

Hi Wolfen - I would be interested in potentially purchasing these. I sent you a DM on this site.

G'Day Wollfen,
If that Gentleman does not Purchase the Lenses Please Contact Me.
A Fella in My Club is in the Process of Re-Producing Whatever Lenses he can Find in Reasonable Condition.
Would Need to be Shipped to Australia if that suits you.
Regards Tony.M

G'Day Wollfen,
If that Gentleman does not Purchase the Lenses Please Contact Me.
A Fella in My Club is in the Process of Re-Producing Whatever Lenses he can Find in Reasonable Condition.
Would Need to be Shipped to Australia if that suits you.
Regards Tony.M
Not Desoto George?

Not Desoto George.
I'm Much better Looking! LOL
Dodge Owners Club, Founded about 46 Years Ago.
Main Purpose was to Help Each Other with Parts & Information back in the Dark Old Days when People were Charging $300 to fit a Water Pump to a BB.
We mostly had Families to Raise & Provide for, so we could barely Afford to keep our Beloved Dodges on the Road.
I can remember a Dozen of us Spending Saturday Morning swapping Motors for a Fellow Club member.
Replacing a Poly with an LA, All Half Assed, But Fortunately a Couple of us Knew what we were Doing so it all worked out in the End.
Saturday Afternoon was a Bar B Que.
That's what Clubs should be All About.
Just a Bunch of Blokes, their Wives & Kids Helping Each Other & Enjoying their Company & Cars.
Forgive Me I'm getting Old.
Regards Tony.M

I'll take them with no contingencies. Would be willing to loan to the repro guy.

furious70,
If I read you right you would be willing to "lend" the Lenses for Re-production.
If that is the Case I thank you for your Kind Offer, However I would Refuse.
Don't mean to give Offense, But Knowing How Hard These are to Get We would not feel at all happy Risking Someone else's Items in Shipping.
Damage or Loss is Always a Possibility.
Even Here in the Mystical, Magical Land of OZ when People hand us their lenses we still warn them that there is Always a Chance of them being Damaged in the Process.
Thankfully we have Not Experienced any Losses so far.
But You Never Know, So We would be Most Upset if Someones Items were Lost or Damaged in the Mail Etc
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1601.jpg
s-l1602.jpg
Better if We keep Hunting & Buy our Own Set, Then any Risk is entirely Ours.
Regards the Lenses that have been done so far, due to the Fact that we are attempting to "Copy" from a Fifty Year Old Lens, We could only Describe them as NOT Concourse Quality But Reasonably Good Daily Driver Quality.
(Please keep in Mind We are only Rough Nuts in the Early Stages of learning as We Go).
Once Again Thank You for Your Kind Offer.
Best Regards Tony.M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back