1970 Plymouth Sport Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
*nm*

1970 Plymouth Sport Fury with original 383 V8. All original Starts, runs and drives!! This was originally a southern car....body and frame SOLID!!! All sales final. Sold as is. No refunds or returns. Payment due within 48 hrs of auction's end. Buyer responsible for all pick up/shipping arrangements. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970...Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a23a52b18#ht_500wt_1182

IMG_7065.JPGIMG_7064.jpgIMG_7063.JPG

IMG_7065.JPG

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7063.JPG

This poor car is always for sale. Assuming the owner has high hopes

I chased this one way back, the first time it was listed. The ad stealthy omits its a non-titled car. Has some sort of "receipt of ownership" or something to that effect...or so I was told. Not sure if that would fly outside NY in another state.

Nice car. I like it. That car couldn't be titled in the people's republic of Maryland without a NY clear title.

Ditto I really like it too, but NJ is same as MD....and that was a deal killer unfortunately.

New York didn't have titles untill 1973. You just had a transferable registration. Here in Arizona that's all you need to title it.

New York didn't have titles untill 1973. You just had a transferable registration. Here in Arizona that's all you need to title it.

The way the NJDMV operates they would put me through so much hassle for something like that it would just not be worth it, sadly.

It's so easy to work around the lack of title of an out-of-state vehicle down here it's almost laughable.
If it doesn't show up in the FL database, you can title it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back