Status
Not open for further replies.
39e553b8608fac27b3ab7dbfd3fd2b12.gif

Ya kno Craigslist be like...

NOT MINE

1971 Chrysler 300 (Ebay)
1971 Chrysler 300 | eBay
View attachment 314389
“1971 Chrysler 300 we are the original owners of the Chrysler the vehicle has 99k original miles we have all original paperwork when we purchased the vehicle back in 1971 we also have the original title we also have the window sticker when it was purchased new along with all the contracts when it was bought in 1971 the vehicle is all original garage kept its whole life no rust anywhere the vehicle has a 440 matching number engine air conditioning cruise control eight-track stereo automatic transmission runs and drives excellent with no issues vehicle needs nothing if you have any more questions feel free to give me a call thank you

My comment is not about the car but about the photos of the car. I do a lot of photography and i work in photoshop every day. Nothing drives me crazier than photos of cars where they crank up the color saturation to make the colors look better (?). I give an example in my attached photo. Below are pictures from the bid. The colors are way over saturated in the picture on the left. Compare the color of the carpet on the left to color of the carpet in the other two photos on the right.

This is one of my pet peeves.

s-l1600.jpg

The price is down to $19.5k. Still overpriced IMO given the mileage. The color is F9 as per the window sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back