For Sale 1971 Chrysler New Yorker Hamilton, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been watching this one and it is a shame. I keep thinking how easily the motor and trans would slip onto my restored stub frame for my vert. And of course it's only about an hour from me, so that excuse is out the window.

I'm thinking a grand could get me to head north....possibly BUT I'd be parting it

I have been saying that C-bodies don't get the praise they deserve. They will some day start to see more interest and more money but unfortunately they won't command the price of the stupid B & E bodies. I managed to get a good price for my 66 300 so i hope that's a good sign for C-bodies. They are the Best....

You have two good 440s don't you?
One running, but that is staying put for the moment, the other could be refreshed, but it will cost me a lot more than $1200. The one in the New Yorker has what, 50K miles? Lots of other parts on there that would make my life easier, but if I took it home whole it will end up like my parts car, another project.

Thinking about it a bit more, I would be more inclined to take the parts from this one to finish my vert, rather than kill the TX9 hard top. In fact, if someone were to pick this one up, I may be persuaded to make a trade, I think the TX9 deserves to be saved. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back