_nc_ohc=jZvgAszEgmQAX8yLYgi&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=QcioIMs09JUAX9a_9ed&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
zSs-nNGnobxRNkkJvIjJqb_2Ggc&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=GWL-8sGQqk4AX-N8cx6&_nc_ht=scontent-dus1-1.jpg

Something from australia.
Here is the link to facefuck

Carsten

notice the amber rear turn signals set into the bumper
Indicator lenses must be amber over here, although LHD cars older than 30 years can now be registered with the factory red indicator set up, at least in some states. I'd not be keen to drive a car with red indicators as most people here would not know about it and could easily cause an accident.

yes im aware of that thanks.
i always find it interesting seeing how different amber signal work arounds are done in the different states and territories.
and the UK, Europe, Japan etc.

That's probably least molested RHD C body I've ever seen. I would love to own one of these. Funny how that trunk lock designed to keep you away from traffic works against you in other parts of the world.

It appears that the original trim tag was removed and a sticker was installed in it's place.
Anyone have any pictures of this replacement trim tag on any of the Auzzie cars?

It appears that the original trim tag was removed and a sticker was installed in it's place.
Anyone have any pictures of this replacement trim tag on any of the Auzzie cars?
i believe australian cars had their own locally generated tags, they were put together from ckd kits and local suppliers made up the interior upholstery etc, thats why you will see them with rear seat centre armrests etc that north american furys didnt get

If you mean the fender tag, on these it's on the firewall (ID plate). There's usually a separate tag (like a metal strip) mounted on top of the RH wheelhouse in the engine bay with the paint code.

Back