SOLD 1971 Fury III 4 door sedan parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all, I have rear window and/or trim, all four doors, some body trim, front door windows, Dr side fender extension, rear valance, 8 1/4 rear with 2.71 open rear end, 2 front and one rear (pass side) door panel, Some interior trim in driver shape, and probably other parts. Just ask! I am located in Wagner SD. I have paypal, and will ship any part I can find a box for. Vehicle is gold with gold interior. No engine or transmission, no dash bezel, and no disc brake parts.

Hi all, I have rear window and/or trim, all four doors, some body trim, front door windows, Dr side fender extension, rear valance, 8 1/4 rear with 2.71 open rear end, 2 front and one rear (pass side) door panel, Some interior trim in driver shape, and probably other parts. Just ask! I am located in Wagner SD. I have paypal, and will ship any part I can find a box for. Vehicle is gold with gold interior. No engine or transmission, no dash bezel, and no disc brake parts.

HI, I was wondering if that car was a dual one? and if so are the factory pipes and exhaust clamps and such still on it? Also did it have the heavy duty tow set up?
thanks
Kim

Single exhaust, no tow package. I was surprised to find an 8 1/4 rear, too. Very light duty.

image.jpg
This is the part I am looking for:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back