1971 Fury III sedan super rust free NC car

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedome

Reaction score
Contact seller
<---- That car. Just turned 101k, 318 runs very strong and quiet but smokes a bit on start up likely due to valve seals, PS PB PW AT A/C, sat 10 years just needs to be run. Looks nice, decent interior, NO rust, from eastern NC... a great daily driver!! My identical car in the '80s went 300K! Priced under costs at $1850. Can eMail pics. Please eMail DIRECT to firesweep "at" verizon "dot" net or call 8AM-8PM Eastern 607 754 zero zero threee one. Upstate NY 2 hr from NYC Tri-State area.

Last edited:
I know, I know, we keep hearing that................... we'll see but was this have to do with that?
I know Stan its all about you

Well, if you DEFINE to whom you are replying to, I wouldn't assume the post immediately following mine was directed at poor little old me...
MOD!

Hey Stan! How's tricks? - I love that new paint job on NYB II btw... real classy. Ya, I've had the '70 F3 vert now since March, so am cutting down, always storage challenged, concentrating on the '70. The '71 is a great a resto/driver kinda car, but at some point I'd like a really super original one in that always wonderful shade of GREEN! Just like my daily, way back in the 80s.

And thank YOU for your valuable contribution to this thread, 71P...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back