NOT MINE 1971 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe 4dr Hardtop - $3,000 - San Leandro, California

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
At the time of posting, this Offerup listing is 7 hours old.

1971 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe 4dr Hardtop - $3,000 - San Leandro, California

Offerup Description

Selling this 1971 plymouth fury because I need the extra money. I bought it before the pandemic hit hoping to add details and make her shine, but life had other plans. The car starts up and drives great. It’s great for cruising the town, and a beautiful project car. Most of the interior (seats) is the original paisley pattern. Runs good Title clean Cragar Rims not included. I have the original tires but if interested in the rims please make me an offer. I probably won’t refuse! Come take it for a test drive! Feel free to ask me any questions. If I can answer them I will.
b8876b8617d64623b81c0ced4c7fdcbd.jpg
afab9758b7fb42ddb07a543af7649ecf.jpg
774cac9942a4428ea391338405980a22.jpg
54c964130c1a482dbc71dd897074d164.jpg
70073545f602481c925841be2e194aa5.jpg
ce6bdf83d1084094a47cea871c8cb66e.jpg
6ae748cf8bbb407084de4c589b46da5f.jpg
6ddfa93cf0774c7fbc83273f36fb68cb.jpg
078ca626cb1b4096929073757d5bdcca.jpg

6388d8ba1d7a486b962ed4bb0de11661.jpg

Would need to see more but that looks very good and looks like a good deal at $3.5k.

Decent deal for sure.
I'd buy that, but it's in California.

Too bad that passengers rear door panel is all boogered up at the bottom front.

Wouldn't the door panel be harder to find to replace , or harder to fix than having a headliner installed?
I realize a lot of stuff has to come off to do a headliner.

Wouldn't the door panel be harder to find to replace , or harder to fix than having a headliner installed?
I realize a lot of stuff has to come off to do a headliner.
Well it looks like everything is off the headliner already, hope he saved the bows & clips, also is the dome light there? Trim? Then there is the felt...
Door panel vinyl looks like a little heat gun and contact cement may restore some respectability to it. Heck it's lower RR door, Out of sight, out of mind to the driver, where as the roof will be fun listening to the rain or baking on a hot summer day. It's like the guys driving around with a 10 grand lazer straight paint job but sitting in a rat chewed up drivers seat. :BangHead:

Ok. I see.
Just have not done that to a door panel yet.
ebody guy ya know. Everything is plastic.

And at the same time, he showed us he is a gang member.

Take your Jesus Piece when you go buy it.

Damn it, I was in the area over Christmas. I definitely would’ve given it a look and probably taken it home as a souvenir. You can squabble over that door card and missing headliner all day and night, but this is a clean, and decent looking, East Bay (dry, but not the desert) car at a very fair price. Have fun cobbling quarters for that rusty one with the nice headliner.

The only thing that concerns me is the lack of photos of the passenger side.

yall seem a lil wild in this thread. One member is seemingly frustrated about a man covering his license plates, another thinks the seller is a gangbanger because, im assuming, he has a hand tattoo, which is a yucky mentality to be frank.

Also, JD Hall has a *very* based opinion.

Only an opinion from past observations. And the neighborhood that the car is supposed to be in.

I've been to san fran, oakland, san jose and San Leandro, CA.
Why wouldn't I assume gang members? I mean, I've been to California period.
Yeah, I'm opinionated. I've been a construction worker my whole life and don't really get to deal with office people, so I have to deal with those who will work construction. Kinda gives you a little bit of knowledge as to who people are. I'm probably wrong. But, My piece won't be unloaded while going into those neighborhoods, or california for that matter.

Come on, it's got 13 mini's on it. Gang members don't put mini's on their cars do they? Gang members also don't have tattoos on their hands do they?

Are office people today putting tattoos all the way down to their fingers now a days? Perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe neck tattoos and hand tattoos are becoming a snowflake thing.

My whole point was just to take caution with you when you go to San Leandro, CA. Caution by way of lead.

After my last trip to california, October, I have realized that I will just as well stay out of cali. This car is in the correct price range and I would totally buy it if it were in Nebraska. Or any state around california. I won't drop another cent on gas in that state if I can help it.

Pretty funny really. Thanks for the post @JohnNOLA

I was in the 7th ward and 9th ward in 2020. I suppose those areas don't have gangs and stuff either.
Matter of a fact, 3 members of my group got separated, one block out of the french quarter and were accosted with broken bottles and sticks. Put in the hospital. I suppose none of that happens in nola either? Or am I to not have an "opinion" about the wards?

I'm a native Louisiana coon *** by the way. Willing to wrestle alligators, so my opinion is such a small part of who I am. Not quiet in most cases.

Looking through the pics again I see there is no carpet on the rear floor. Wonder if that has something to do with the water that got in and messed up that rear passengers door card.
Also, there seems to be a lot of leaves and junk stuffed under that rear window trim at the bottom.

I mean, look into the reason's for having Santaria or our lady of guadalupe tattoos on your body. The voodoo catholicism is a real thing. We have to deal with the murders of the cartels here in Colorado quite often. This is pretty common knowledge around here.
Look closely at the tattoo. I bet money it's their lady of guadalupa.

There are two sides to the folk lore. The religious side and the criminal side.

zSlady of guadalupe.jpg

zzsantaria.jpg

Has anyone received contact with the owner of the car? Or the dealer that is selling these cars?
Would like to see the fender tag.

Only an opinion from past observations. And the neighborhood that the car is supposed to be in.

I've been to san fran, oakland, san jose and San Leandro, CA.
Why wouldn't I assume gang members? I mean, I've been to California period.
Yeah, I'm opinionated. I've been a construction worker my whole life and don't really get to deal with office people, so I have to deal with those who will work construction. Kinda gives you a little bit of knowledge as to who people are. I'm probably wrong. But, My piece won't be unloaded while going into those neighborhoods, or california for that matter.

Come on, it's got 13 mini's on it. Gang members don't put mini's on their cars do they? Gang members also don't have tattoos on their hands do they?

Are office people today putting tattoos all the way down to their fingers now a days? Perhaps I'm wrong. Maybe neck tattoos and hand tattoos are becoming a snowflake thing.

My whole point was just to take caution with you when you go to San Leandro, CA. Caution by way of lead.

After my last trip to california, October, I have realized that I will just as well stay out of cali. This car is in the correct price range and I would totally buy it if it were in Nebraska. Or any state around california. I won't drop another cent on gas in that state if I can help it.

Pretty funny really. Thanks for the post @JohnNOLA

I was in the 7th ward and 9th ward in 2020. I suppose those areas don't have gangs and stuff either.
Matter of a fact, 3 members of my group got separated, one block out of the french quarter and were accosted with broken bottles and sticks. Put in the hospital. I suppose none of that happens in nola either? Or am I to not have an "opinion" about the wards?

I'm a native Louisiana coon *** by the way. Willing to wrestle alligators, so my opinion is such a small part of who I am. Not quiet in most cases.
Cuda my man, im gonna be frank with you. Leave me the hell alone if you're gonna reply to me with some nonsense where you put words in my mouth that never got said. Notice that i didn't reply to you directly?

Thats because im well aware of the stupid remarks youre likely to make. Im here to fraternize with C body mopar enthusiasts, end of story.

Im *not* here for some monkey to tell me about how awful and terrible New Orleans is, or justify their profiling of someone based off of a zip code and a couple photos.

And im certainly *not* here for you to put words in my mouth.

I also don't buy your story about NOLA either, the 9th ward is undergoing massive gentrification, and in 2020 there was massive shut downs and a general stemming of tourism, and *any* crime involving 3 people simultaneously being injured makes the news, doubly so if yall are all from the same group.

Coonass is also a racial epithet, and just because people get tattoos, disagree with you, or don't adhere to your worldview, doesn't make them a snowflake.

As a final word of caution, if you think you need to travel somewhere in particular with a gun: don't go there. You advising people to travel to California with a pistol is about the dumbest thing you could suggest. Thats not a castle doctrine state, and no court would look favorably on an out-of-towner ventilating someone.

If you need to respond to me directly, you can go ahead and get a moderator/admin

Back