For Sale 1971 Plymouth Fury III Gran Coupe 9394 Miles Brown Coupe 383 CID V8 3-Speed Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
checking out the sellers homepage:

Gateway Classic Cars

and seeing the prices for their other cars I would run.
Seems heavily overpriced
I can just guess this Fury will not be as "nice" as it appears in the pictures

Reminds me of Lakeland somehow

Carsten

Most of those outfits are way overpriced imo. I guess they're trolling for those non car guys with a lot of spare cash burning a hole in their pocket.

Nice car. It's priced a bit high and I'm really not buying that as original miles.

Still, a real nice car though.

When the car was on ebay and I was the high bidder, Gateway was not the seller, I believe the son was listing it for his Dad. This maybe a consignment, just my $.02

Elwood Engle must have been out of the office for an extended period when some non-fuselage guy got that roof through styling approvals and into production. What a sorry, ungainly, goofy roof to hang on an otherwise beautiful Fury. Even if the car does really have 9K+ miles on it, I wouldn't take at 1/10 the price.

Elwood Engle must have been out of the office for an extended period when some non-fuselage guy got that roof through styling approvals and into production. What a sorry, ungainly, goofy roof to hang on an otherwise beautiful Fury. Even if the car does really have 9K+ miles on it, I wouldn't take at 1/10 the price.

I liked your posting Steve but I have to put it in words that I agree 1 Million percent if that would be possible.

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back