1971 Plymouth Sport Fury

and this weekend it was time to park them for the upcoming winter

I'm insanely jealous. This is a fantastic collection. Is the 69 Fury conv. yours also? I didn't see it in the above pics. I've been a member for a couple of years but haven't really been active until the past few months.

Just look at the scale model garages in the Background.

Those can be tough to park in spec built garages here... I don't imagine you have a lot that are ready for that much steel over there.

I'm insanely jealous. This is a fantastic collection. Is the 69 Fury conv. yours also? I didn't see it in the above pics. I've been a member for a couple of years but haven't really been active until the past few months.

yes, the 69 Sport Fury vert is mine, too.
L-code 440 HP car and a pilot&show car as well.

I currently have seven fuselage C-Bodies

Those can be tough to park in spec built garages here... I don't imagine you have a lot that are ready for that much steel over there.

absolutely correct.
It is pretty difficult to find garages for C-Bodies overhere.
So they are mostly stored in bigger buildings. I have rented this hall together with a couple of friends

yes, the 69 Sport Fury vert is mine, too.
L-code 440 HP car and a pilot&show car as well.

I currently have seven fuselage C-Bodies

absolutely correct.
It is pretty difficult to find garages for C-Bodies overhere.
So they are mostly stored in bigger buildings. I have rented this hall together with a couple of friends

And this comes from somebody who lives in Germany. Good job, Carston.

Stop it... I'm already insanely jealous... I want the cars... I want the warehouse/garage...:BangHead:

Back