For Sale 1971 Sport fury GT black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find another Fred. Anyone on the net for 20 years had seen this car. I would have left the slots on there..... it's not worth 25 to me now.

Oh, and I'm not one of the cheap bastards on the board, just a passionate one.

This one was discussed to death last year, I just cant find the link to it here on the site.

Some of the other cars he has listed on CL-

oklahoma city for sale - craigslist
This is same seller that had it last time lm thinkin as the willow background is always the same....either that or someone's scamming and using his pics....belive this individuals name is Steve ...... another member here knows of him if l remember correctly...this one would look good beside mine as a pair

This one was discussed to death last year, I just cant find the link to it here on the site.

Steve made the original post as I recall. I just went back to page 58 but started at Feb and went back

Perhaps Scott Lindsey is Pentastar Cars?

image.png

L stand corrected....that's him....his cars always have the willow background

I agree the stance is all wrong and I would like abit bigger meats in the back but wow it really is a nice car.
If it was in the low 20,000.00 area 4 months ago I might have gone to see it and negotiate a price but I am all set .

Last edited:
Find another Fred. Anyone on the net for 20 years had seen this car. I would have left the slots on there..... it's not worth 25 to me now.

Oh, and I'm not one of the cheap bastards on the board, just a passionate one.
Having seen the above pictures and if they are representative of actual condition no doubt it would be worth mid-20's to some on this board.

This Sport Fury sold on November 26th 2015...the asking price was from the email I got from the salesman was set on the November 21st...it didn't take long to sell once they officially put it up for sale

"Good Day Dave...photos are up on our website http://www.motorcarportfolio.com/ ..price has been set at $ 28,995.00.....please respond to this email with any other questions you may have,,,thanks Timmy"

Now that Scott has it in Oklahoma I wouldn't expect him to come off the price much...he has had that pink '70 RR Convertible for well over 5 years at the same price. I think if someone comes up with what he is asking he sells...if not he just hangs onto it. If its $55k that he wants...I think you'll see it for sale for quite some time.

I was really interested in the car when it was for sale at the $28,995, I think that was a fair asking price from what could be seen in the pics and what I could take away from talking to the salesman. I would have liked to view it in person but I couldn't get around spending that much money at the time with the Canadian dollar down soo much at the time. It would have worked out to be more than 2x more than I paid for any car that I have.

It would be nice to think a car like that could be had for $25k or less but I just don't see one like this one lasting very long at all at that price.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back