1971 Sport Fury GT trim rings and center caps

300vert

Reaction score
Hello all
I hope this question is okay to post here. I recently acquired 4 nos trim rings and 3 nos center caps for a 1971 GT. The very wide trim rings and wrinkle finish black centers. I was hoping someone could help me understand what they might be worth?

16248389256651644783865945592708.jpg

WOW! Are these the ones that were supposedly at Carlisle within the last few years? I looked all over the swap meet for them.

Last edited:
Bill, do you have the same cell number from a few years back? I sent you a text last night also.

WOW! Are these the ones that were supposedly at Carlisle within the last few years? I looked all over the swap meet for them.

I don't think that they are the same ones as that seller had 2 at the show and allegedly had 2 more at home. He did not have the center caps. I have been in contact with the party that bought the 2 that were physically at Carlisle last year.

Hello everyone. Thanks for the referrals. A number of folks turned out to be interested and I will contact them through private chats. As far as I am aware these were never at Carlisle, that must have been another set.

Back