1972 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron LeBaron $5,100

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a bunch of good guys there, most didnt drift to these parts.................yet

The car is no longer for sale. Purchased by some really good looking guy in Ohio.

So you didn*t buy it ?:laughing7:

Well, congratulations. That's now two cars I've posted that you have bought. I accept Finder's Fees through PayPal.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

Well, congratulations. That's now two cars I've posted that you have bought. I accept Finder's Fees through PayPal.

Thank you. I found the red car here too but I don't remember who posted it.

Ill buy you a beer the next time I'm in Fort Myers.

So when will you be selling the yellow car?
We'll see. I'm in no hurry to sell it. It really is a beautiful car.

The sunroof is really cool cuz it's huge. I would just have to paint it black. Whadya think, keep it & paint it black or sell it & let it stay yellow?

You know what I say, you wanna take a loss, paint it black. You want to let it live on the way it should sell it and be done with it. You and the car are apparently better off without each other.

You and the car are apparently better off without each other.
HAHA, I don't know about all that. The car has a pretty good home. I gave her a real good nook & cranny scrubbing before she went away for the winter.

As long as she stays original , safe and here in the states then shes in good hands

He went under PewterMonaco, The Jeep guy too ...... I dont get on there much accept to pass through. What about Bill with the 70 Fury 440 ragtop, he's in Canada too isnt he?

Doesn't matter now that the car has been bought, but Brent is about 1000 miles from away to the east, Gene (the Jeep guy) is about 700 miles north of there, but Bill is probably just down the street. If I was home it is about 60 miles for me.

Doesn't matter now that the car has been bought, but Brent is about 1000 miles from away to the east, Gene (the Jeep guy) is about 700 miles north of there, but Bill is probably just down the street. If I was home it is about 60 miles for me.

It just baffles me how big Canada is ......

fixed.....

Thank You, no one is more humble more than I.

Thank you. I found the red car here too but I don't remember who posted it.

Ill buy you a beer the next time I'm in Fort Myers.

I'll settle for the Thanks, then. Ft. Meyers is 2 1/2 hrs. away.

as I don't know it: What car is the "yellow" car? Can you post pics?

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back