For Sale 1972 Chrysler New Yorker - $2800

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work VERY close to this car. I would be happy to stop by on my way home one morning if anyone is interested, I can get pictures and info. I would love to snag it but money's tight at the moment.

Called the number on the posting twice with no response.
Also requested pictures of the driver side of the vehicle (suspicious as to why no shot of that side).
I would like make an offer if I could get a return call.

I work VERY close to this car. I would be happy to stop by on my way home one morning if anyone is interested, I can get pictures and info. I would love to snag it but money's tight at the moment.
Russell,
I am very interested in the car. If you could stop by and see if it is still available I would be grateful. I called twice with no response. I still want to make an offer. If you could get a picture of the driver side also that would be great.
Thanks,
Jeff

Russell,
I am very interested in the car. If you could stop by and see if it is still available I would be grateful. I called twice with no response. I still want to make an offer. If you could get a picture of the driver side also that would be great. Thanks, Jeff
Jeff, you can click on his name and PM him. He might then get notification in his email.

Russell,
I am very interested in the car. If you could stop by and see if it is still available I would be grateful. I called twice with no response. I still want to make an offer. If you could get a picture of the driver side also that would be great.
Thanks,
Jeff

PM'd you

Has this car popped back up since? Did anyone get the VIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back