For Sale 1972 Chrysler New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanicity

Reaction score
Contact seller
Testing the waters here on selling my 1972 New Yorker. 440 engine 727 trans 8 3/4 Rear w/disc brakes. This is one of four C Bodies that I own and I've been the caretaker of this one for over a year now. 57xxx mile on the clock and climbing as I continue to drive it. Its a fifty year old car and she has a few blemishes but, nothing below driver quality. The car has no secrets, and no Bondo. It does NOT need floors, doors, quarters or rockers. Its runs strong, shifts smooth and brakes great. Aside from the booster and prop valve, it has an entirely new braking system and it stops like new. Fuel system is flushed with a new pump. Rebuilt Carburetor and steering pump. New tires as well. Located in central Ohio zip 43147. I have a few videos on youtube documenting this car from the field to street and I think they answer alot of questions but ask away if you have any and I will answer. Most notably, the vinyl top needs to be addressed below the rear window but, is repairable and it will need carpet. Market will ultimately decide if this sells I guess. $6000
IMG_20211030_123922.jpg

Im selling cause I just picked up a town and country wagon and it has become my new infatuation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting here about CH43T2C308307. GY4 Honeydew with E9F6 cloth-and-vinyl bench green interior and white VW1 vinyl top -- great combo! GLWS of this NYer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back