NOT MINE 1972 Chrysler Town & Country 4dr Station Wagon - $10,500 - Montvale, NJ

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1972 chrysler town & country for sale by owner - Park Ridge, NJ - craigslist
Seller's Description:
Remember growing up in one of these huge station wagons? Driving around town and cross country climbing all over the seats? Bring back these memories or make new ones with your kids or grandkids.
John Lennon and Yoko Ono had one like this in green till John died in 81.
It’s not a show car but any means but it’s solid and complete. It needs a new windshield ($345), brake booster rebuilt, a little TLC and good cleaning. The headliner is so so. It’s not sagging but it has stains and holes. Interior is descent but the driver seat has some tears. Car just got 4 new tires ($550).
It’s equipped with a 400 big block, rear facing 3rd seat row, factory roof rack and (very rare) factory dual AC (not working I think). It has the dual action tailgate. It’s a super cool, rare and solid wagon. Believe it or not, but the original owner had it from 72 till 2023! Clean Texas title. Car is located in Montvale, NJ.
With a little elbow grease, you would have the coolest wagon in town.

72ChryslerTCWagonNJb.jpg.c070d3404cda7836a578a8321566522c.jpg

I know the guy that bought it from the TX seller. He had that sold as it was rolling off the transporter.

Back