1972 Dodge Monaco parts wagon

BLIMP

Reaction score
A few weeks ago this wagon was posted, thanks to you guys for the heads up.
Screenshot_20210117-111949.png

NOT MINE - Not Mine 1972 Dodge Monaco Wagon - $1,000 - Owasso, Okla.
It sat for some years in a junkyard, and some pieces had been robbed from it.
IMG_7812.jpg
To get it back to rolling status, I needed to bring some pieces along.
20210125_125754.jpg

This morning my brother in law and I left the Chicagoland area around 2am and headed out to Tulsa Oklahoma. We made it there at 11:30 am and started to get the wagon ready to load up
Hvhhcj.jpg

A few weeks ago this wagon was posted, thanks to you guys for the heads up. View attachment 435174
NOT MINE - Not Mine 1972 Dodge Monaco Wagon - $1,000 - Owasso, Okla.
It sat for some years in a junkyard, and some pieces had been robbed from it.View attachment 435179 To get it back to rolling status, I needed to bring some pieces along.View attachment 435178
This morning my brother in law and I left the Chicagoland area around 2am and headed out to Tulsa Oklahoma. We made it there at 11:30 am and started to get the wagon ready to load upView attachment 435180
Did you buy the entire car? What are your plans?

Parking ramp, I'm telling ya. Glad it went smoothly. With all your practice, this should be a walk in the park.

Last edited:
Looks like Santa Clause has struck again... !!

Why did you remove the front facia....?

Now git that GD green thingy DONE..... Oh yea,, and the blue thingy....
:thumbsup:

Did you buy the entire car? What are your plans?
Yep bought the whole wagon. The most important thing needed for my other wagons was the fuel tank, and it seems perfect. Who knows, maybe someday I'll cobble this back together, the underneath is really solid.
Why did you remove the front facia....?
It was loose, so I just tossed it in the bed of the truck.
So upon arrival, I quickly began to get suspension in the right wheelwell reassembled.
IMG_1900.jpg
Fddt gf tu huh.jpg

Didn't take too long and we had a roller again. Some plastic taped over the broken windows, and we were ready to get it loaded up and headed home. Rolled out at 1pm this afternoon...still have 3 hours or so before we are back.
20210130_132102.jpg
20210130_132134.jpg
20210130_132144.jpg
20210130_132153.jpg

Look how clean the underside of this poor bastard is!
20210130_144925.jpg

I really like the front plate, I'd guess it's an indicator to how long it's been off the road
20210130_144838.jpg
And it appears one of the rims is wider than the rest
20210130_144915.jpg
20210130_144905.jpg

Made it home, 1,250 miles round trip...the last hour of the journey was a major snowstorm!
20210130_231526.jpg

Thanks Train! I need to finish a bunch of plowing and shoveling before I can get it unloaded...I'll post some more pictures then

Thanks Train! I need to finish a bunch of plowing and shoveling before I can get it unloaded...I'll post some more pictures then
From what I understand, your area should get around a foot of snow, we are at seven inches and still snowing. Remember take numerous breaks, we are not as young as we used to be.

Remember take numerous breaks, we are not as young as we used to be.
I appreciate the heads up, although I spent most of my time on this! The kids did a majority of the shoveling
111111.jpg

Wheel part# 3580064 is a 15" x 6.5" stamped steel wheel
Ok very good...do you know if this is anything special?
You Chicagoland guys are impressive.
That means a lot from a guy of your stature, thank you Sir! Honestly I'm probably digging a hole for myself with all the running I've been doing and the crap I've buying lately...but that's just who I am lol.
Took this picture a bit ago before it was unloaded. Hope to look it over more this afternoon.
20210131_122827.jpg

Here's a picture from back in November when Dave (the previous owner) found it in a junkyard. He said it was full of tires/wheels
IMG_6385.jpg

Here's a picture from back in November when Dave (the previous owner) found it in a junkyard. He said it was full of tires/wheelsView attachment 435564
Nice rescue. Did the paneling bake to the white that is in the picture? My parents had a country squire and a colony park and they didn’t turn white, but maybe they didn’t have them long enough...

Did the paneling bake to the white that is in the picture?
Yes, that's the applied faux wood that has faded white. Two of my other wagons are just as bad or worse. All three of them have led a pretty hard life though...here's the other green wagon, and the blue wagon within a day or so of getting them. Yes the blue one does have the woodgrain but it's super baked.
20201215_122533.jpg
39j.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, that's the applied faux wood that has faded white. Two of my other wagons are just as bad or worse. All three of them have led a pretty hard life though...here's the other two within a day or so of getting them. Yes the blue one does have the woodgrain but it's super baked.View attachment 435710 View attachment 435711
WOW! That goofy little tractor really clears the snow.

Back