WANTED 1972 Fury 1 Windshield Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

72OSPinterceptor

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am needing the passenger side lower chrome corner piece that goes with the chrome valance. Attached pictures are the driver side. Thanks.
windshield chrome lower corner 1.jpg
windshield chrome lower corner 2.jpg

So how do I go about getting it from you? My name is Jeff Johnston, 1366 Ronelle St. So., Salem, OR 97306. I can send you a check, then send me the piece? How much? It will go on my old cop car, which just got a new windshiled. Owned it since 1974, ex Oregon State Police interceptor. Lost the piece in the process. Thank you very much. Makes my Xmas a little better.

I have PayPal [email protected] is the address OR a check or money order is fine. Thomas Scadura 9090 Indian mound road pickerington Ohio 43147. $10 for part $10 for the shipping. I Will take a photo in the morning so you know what your getting.

I have PayPal [email protected] is the address OR a check or money order is fine. Thomas Scadura 9090 Indian mound road pickerington Ohio 43147. $10 for part $10 for the shipping. I Will take a photo in the morning so you know what your getting.
I am computer handicapped. I put $20.00 in the mail, just a bit ago. Thank you again,
Jeff

Are you sending both pieces? I notice you have both in the pictures. I sent cash so you won't have to hassle with a check.
Have a nice Christmas.

Hey Jeff, Here is your tracking number# 9405503699300119753537 On a side note: It was awesome to get a handwritten letter. I buy and sell a lot of stuff, and that does not happen often. Wanted you to know it is appreciated and wish you, your family well! Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back