1972 Imperial - Looking for correct Power Brake Booster (Midland-Ross) tandem?

LeBaron72

Reaction score
Hello would anyone have a recommendation (or part number) of the original style Power Brake Booster for a 1972 Imperial - I’ve been told it was Imperial specific (not New Yorker or Newport) and it is a tandem meaning two internal bellows. I am looking for a new one or a part number if you can help. Thank you. Paul

Parts Manuals – MyMopar

Untitledia.jpg

Untitledha.jpg

Do you still have the old, failing unit? If so, this is your best bet unless you stumble upon a new unit on a shelf somewhere. Home | Power Brake Booster Exchange, Inc.

Many, many, many of us have used this outfit. The lead time can be as long as two months, just sayin'. But you'll have a like-new booster when you get it back.
Thanks Trace I did just that....and I am back in business. Thank you again for taking the time to reply to me. Paul

It was about two months my mechanic down the hill took it off and set it out and installed the rebuilt. I will ask if there were M&M's LOL It was there at least two months but I had new motor mounts and a carburetor accelerator pump replaced all in the same visit. I walked my dog each night by the garage and saw it moved from spot to spot ......thanks again.

Back