For Sale 1972 ? plymouth fury parting out

challenger340

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have access to this car in a old junkyard, car has been there for many years, so not soft parts will be worth getting. The plastic grille is very fragile, badly weathered. Does have hidden headlight motor , but it is rusty and rough, only good for a core part. I only go to junkyard about once a month, so this will be a very slow process to get parts. Most small trim would be 50, larger trim will be more towards 100. Each part will vary.

100_1165.JPG

100_1167.JPG

100_1168.JPG

I have access to this car in a old junkyard, car has been there for many years, so not soft parts will be worth getting. The plastic grille is very fragile, badly weathered. Does have hidden headlight motor , but it is rusty and rough, only good for a core part. I only go to junkyard about once a month, so this will be a very slow process to get parts. Most small trim would be 50, larger trim will be more towards 100. Each part will vary.

View attachment 555952

View attachment 555953

View attachment 555954
Definitely 1972

planning a trip to junkyard soon, let me know of any parts request.

ok, I will check on it, can you tell me the approx. size of the piece? Is any color ok?

planning a trip to junkyard soon, let me know of any parts request.

Not parts per se but pictures of fender tags. Any factory documents you run across like certicards, broadcast sheets, windows stickers, misc factory or dealer items in glove boxes.

Not parts per se but pictures of fender tags. Any factory documents you run across like certicards, broadcast sheets, windows stickers, misc factory or dealer items in glove boxes.
I will do some looking. These cars have been in junkyard so long, all paper type documents have become mouse material, but maybe some other goodies, might turn up. I will check.

Hope to go to the junkyard soon ( maybe 2 weeks from 3/22/2023) to check out all recent requests, I will try and update with pictures and prices. Have not had much nice warm weather lately in arkansas, it has been cold and or very rainy. thanks for the patience.

What does the dash look like? Thanks Mike
Hello, Are you asking about the dash pad? I am sure the dash pad is toast. Any soft type parts will not be any good, these cars are very weathered, and have been in this yard for 20 to 30 years. Arkansas get some 100* days and this cooks dash pads. I can check on the dash gauges if you need some dash parts other than the pad. thanks

How is rear valence panel below rear bumper on the 1971 Fury that is beside the 1972 Fury?
hello, would that be on the green 4 door car to the left of the 1972, just trying to verify. I can check it out next trip.

I could use the plastic piece that makes up the under-dash under the steering wheel...
Part is green and in good used shape. Also let me know which "A" pillar you had interest in, so I can take pics. thanks

100_2456.JPG

100_2457.JPG

100_2458.JPG

100_2459.JPG

100_2460.JPG

Back