NOT MINE 1973 Chrysler New Yorker 2 door $3000 Nixa, Missouri

PH27L7

Reaction score
Unusual black 2-door without vinyl top, might be worth a look...

I have a 1973 Chrysler new Yorker 2 door braum the motor is a 440 with a 3 speed transmission,17.5 ft long all interiors leather in good shape needs head liner, haa extra everything as the guy i bought it from stripped a trunk load of parts from another car many years ago. I have the original carburetor for the 440 big block needs work to run but not much, spark plugs, oil change, brakes bled ect. Needs obvious paint ect... cool car very rare find won't see too many 2 doors out there if any that i have ever seen, I really really hate to sell this project it's been sitting in garage for 13 years time to sell life has other plans. $3000 obo or trade for? serious inquiries only please call or text 417 590 285five

1973 Chrysler New Yorker 2 door braum - barter - trade swap - craigslist

73 NYer 2.jpg
73 NYer 3.jpg
73 NYer 4.jpg
73 NYer 5.jpg

Wow! I agree. That is one good looking 73!
I wonder what color the interior is?
Would look awesome with the red/maroon interior.

If only that was here, you've no idea how lucky you are to be able to find these gems for so little money.

Wow! I agree. That is one good looking 73!
I wonder what color the interior is?
Would look awesome with the red/maroon interior.
Not knowing much about 73's, I looked at the brochure. No red interiors or leather were offered as an option, only vinyl buckets or cloth bench. There wasn't much difference between the Brougham & standard NYer's other than standard power windows, fender skirts, sound deadening, & trim. Virtually everything was optional, even a lowly AM radio & tinted glass.
73 NYer seat 1.jpg
73 NYer seat 1a.jpg
73 NYer seat 2.jpg
73 NYer seat 2a.jpg

Any unibody probably wouldn't be a good demo derby car, but sub frame connectors and other reinforcements will solve that issue.
I'm not a fan of any old car getting destroyed in a demo derby.

cause
@marty koirtyohann What makes the 73 not a good demo car? Very curious.
a 75-76 full sie gm will tear the crap out of a hrd nose mopar + thr mopars dont like running hot while the gm ill ( know i use to build& driv for a local team we only ran 74-76 full size GMs (I got stuck with the (b bodies of the gm line(lie monte carlo.& chevelies while he owners of thhe team got the Pontiac Bonneville ,Pontiac Bonneville & full size Buicks its hard to explain unless u was in a demo derby / i drove & built them semi professionally & for 10 yrs & " raced: against the iIllinois uys . we tore them up. 1 time we got in a heat run against the ill guys . they brought 6 cars . all big mopsrs 3 sedans&3 wagons , we bough 6 wagons &vall of ours msde the feature with only 1 of theirs now i never drove a mopar in 1 but i tore alot of them up with my midsize gms
& he had just barly made it+ it had to go through the constellation Heat
Any unibody probably wouldn't be a good demo derby car, but sub frame connectors and other reinforcements will solve that issue.
I'm not a fan of any old car getting destroyed in a demo derby.
well i not now but i was young & dumb & as for as the lack of sub frames connectors & the car bending . i hae never seen a demo ca bend in the middle& in the demos we drove in we hit hsrd i got hoi by a car thst high 3 rd gear coming across the tracks but demos have all but stopped out he the old cars r getting to hard o find & the new efi cars don't make good oes too much wring to fail'

That doesn't explain why we see so many C body cars being used by derby guys.

Not knowing much about 73's, I looked at the brochure. No red interiors or leather were offered as an option, only vinyl buckets or cloth bench. There wasn't much difference between the Brougham & standard NYer's other than standard power windows, fender skirts, sound deadening, & trim. Virtually everything was optional, even a lowly AM radio & tinted glass.
View attachment 627941View attachment 627942View attachment 627943View attachment 627944
i have a 73 Polara with a bench bucket (bench sat wih fold down center arm rest& a high back buckets backs' i still miss that car'it was my hot rod / drag racer

i have a 73 Polara with a bench bucket (bench sat wih fold down center arm rest& a high back buckets backs' i still miss that car'it was my hot rod / drag racer
this one has true 6 way pow bucksts seats the bac of the drives side had heavy wear in the corners but the rest of the seets looked good

Back