SOLD 1973 Chrysler Newport 4dr hdtp, 39,000 mile Turn key car. North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlymouthFury

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have my ‘73 Newport Custom for sale.

Nice original car currently with 39446 original miles. Original paint and interior. 400 bigblock V8/Torqueflite automatic. The car is equipped with power steering, power front disc brakes, AM/FM seeking radio with rear speaker, rear defrost, rim blow steering wheel horn among other options.

I’ve driven this car 10,000 trouble free miles and on many long trips. The gas tank was dropped and cleaned and new vent hoses installed. Brakes are new. New tires. The radio has a “Redirad” module allows you to play music through aux cord. AM and FM works. The seeking function on the radio and clock do not work.

The A/C was recently totally redone and converted to a Sanden compressor and R134a. The air is nice and cold. 36 degrees going down the highway.

The body is in the original green paint with some minor flaws such as chips and scratches. No rot! The floors, rockers, quarters are nice and rust free. There is some bubbling under the vinyl top at the rear window.

Interior is original. Passenger side front seat has small tears forming. The rest is in excellent shape. Dash pad is still soft.

I can get any photos requested.

Clear NC title.

Drive it home! Car is located in Hickory, NC.

$9800

IMG_2576.jpeg

IMG_2578.jpeg

IMG_2579.jpeg

IMG_2580.jpeg

IMG_2582.jpeg

IMG_2583.jpeg

IMG_5794.jpeg

IMG_5800.jpeg

IMG_2594.jpeg

IMG_5818.jpeg

Thank you for posting CM43M3C322191 -- a late fusie, with a Scheduled Build Date of June 27, 1973. Interesting to see the G25 Vent Windows -- same as on Ming, my 1973 NYB.

The rim blow steering wheel looks remarkably well preserved: does the rim blow activate the horn properly?

Thank you for posting CM43M3C322191 -- a late fusie, with a Scheduled Build Date of June 27, 1973. Interesting to see the G25 Vent Windows -- same as on Ming, my 1973 NYB.

The rim blow steering wheel looks remarkably well preserved: does the rim blow activate the horn properly?
Horn works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back