SOLD 1973 Dodge Monaco 4 Door Runs and Yard Drives,Good Title

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can visualize what that car must have looked like new, and a good portion of that look could still come back. The 72-73 Monacos in my book are among the best designs ever. And the 73 in particular, was a year when everything came together - great styling, improved torsion quiet ride with even more insulation than the 72s, great interiors in all the models with either the brocade cloth or the seats in this car and so much more. furyfinn, I think you would regret not buying this car if you don't go for it. Just very satisfying cars. And how do you beat this price for so much car?

Ssssshhh, I'm working on it...

dscn0625-jpg.114609

what rear is in this car?
Looks like an 8 1/4 doesn't it?

dscn0604-jpg.114503

I emailed Steve about an hour ago, I hope he responses before my bedtime. :p

I believe I'm a couple of years younger than you, actually... But, as said, I love good sleep more than cars nowadays. :D

Im now 50, I lost a LOT of sleep over all three in my garage. Especially the last on called Missouri. Anxiety gets the better of me when I am looking forward to something

That is just a good sign, actually.

I admit, if this was a fusie vert instead of being 4 door... I might stay up all night, waiting for Steve's answer.

And that's it from me for today, I'm going to bed... Goodnight everybody, the Monaco Saga continues tomorrow I guess. :rolleyes:

8-1/4's still being used in 73 C's? Damn...
I learned something today.

I have an 8.25 in my 78 NYB and my 78 Newport. All Formal's have a 8.25 unless it's a 440 then it has a 9.25 rear. Only exception is a 74/75 Imps with a 9.25 and they all had rear disc brake axles.

I have an 8.25 in my 78 NYB and my 78 Newport. All Formal's have a 8.25 unless it's a 440 then it has a 9.25 rear. Only exception is a 74/75 Imps with a 9.25 and they all had rear disc brake axles.
Sunnovabitch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back