Not open for further replies.

tunaboat75

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Madison, WI Craigslist

1973 Dodge Polara

1973 Dodge Polara - $2700 (Stoughton)

Very low miles with a rust free body. 360 2 barrel. I am the 2nd owner after purchasing it last summer. The original owner bought it from Shappe-Conway Dodge on East Wash in the spring of 1974. It has been garage kept until this last winter where it has been unfortunately sitting outside as you can see. Many people trying to sell a car will say that the car is "rust-free." As you and I know this is Wisconsin and the car is not rust-free. This car is rust-free. The original owner had some health problems in 1987 and the car was held in stasis for many years in a heated garage. This car is rust-free. The original owners son sold the home in Madison last summer so the car had to go. The radiator after 43 years started to leak so the only work I have done to the car is to replace the radiator and add a trailer hitch. The interior has a tear on the drivers bench seat but the interior is like a time capsule. Everything is original and in working order. The vinyl roof at the trunk is flawless. Call with questions. Dan

contact name:
Dan

• call call or text text:
    ☎ (608) 345-2222

00606_22UeCBB5mqj_600x450.jpg

00s0s_7dfc9qBw7jR_600x450.jpg

00X0X_1YSiPfy9aUk_600x450.jpg

00M0M_4TWlAg49bbo_600x450.jpg

00H0H_8MqJmPhXZJe_600x450.jpg

00q0q_9CroogsHe7h_600x450.jpg

Amazing what they call rust free in Wisconsin.

This looks worth a call....if I remember it was thwice this price last year. Love the color and all.

I don't doubt it's availability. I don't recall seeing one, and I've been looking a long time

This looks worth a call....if I remember it was thwice this price last year. Love the color and all.
Now that you mention it I do remember seeing this car for sale a while back for $6K. Also, I think the pictures were a lot better last time too

Well mayself and friend Glen Barnett finally went to look at this car today. Everything points to this cars description is accurate and yes has 51k original miles. The front seat needs attention on the bottom cushion (ripping out in a couple of seams). The main color of the cloth is black with a weird gold swirl type pattern. The choke is screwed up and he has it wired open. I suspect it will take $600 total to correct those two things. He had the original window sticker, service manuals etc. I will have to think about this one.

Well mayself and friend Glen Barnett finally went to look at this car today. Everything points to this cars description is accurate and yes has 51k original miles. The front seat needs attention on the bottom cushion (ripping out in a couple of seams). The main color of the cloth is black with a weird gold swirl type pattern. The choke is screwed up and he has it wired open. I suspect it will take $600 total to correct those two things. He had the original window sticker, service manuals etc. I will have to think about this one.
64107251.jpg

This a great car I purchased this car in the beginning of August of 2017 and have done alot of tlc to this car witch it needed plan on being the last owner of the beautiful car.

Congrats on the score, and glad it went to a happy caring owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back