For Sale 1973 Fury Gran Sedan Brougham in Hammond, IN (asking $9k, triple-pickle, M-code)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still available. I'm selling this for my grandfather.

Here is the new thread, for those interested. This beautifully-preserved car deserves a caring new home. The closest car I can think of in terms of condition, that sold in the last few months, is this GY8 Gold '72 NYB. That car, which unfortunately has H53 AutoTemp (unlike yours -- manual A/C is a plus) sold for almost $7.4k on eBay in early October 2019.

GLWS.

Seems rare to see the vent windows in '73 especially on a hardtop.

The NYB featured in the 1973 Chrysler Corp. financial report has vent windows. Whether they are power vents or manual ones, I don't know -- according to the Collectible Automobile Magazine article of October 2012, manual vent windows were again available on all Chryslers that year with power vent windows optional on NYers.

Here are two pics of the first '73 NYB I have seen with manual vent windows. Code G25.

123_1-22.jpeg

123_1-20.jpeg

fender tag anonymous for FCBO.png

Last edited:
Here is the new thread, for those interested. This beautifully-preserved car deserves a caring new home. The closest car I can think of in terms of condition, that sold in the last few months, is this GY8 Gold '72 NYB. That car, which unfortunately has H53 AutoTemp (unlike yours -- manual A/C is a plus) sold for almost $7.4k on eBay in early October 2019.

GLWS.

The NYB featured in the 1973 Chrysler Corp. financial report has vent windows. Whether they are power vents or manual ones, I don't know -- according to the Collectible Automobile Magazine article of October 2012, manual vent windows were again available on all Chryslers that year with power vent windows optional on NYers.

Here are two pics of the first '73 NYB I have seen with manual vent windows. Code G25.

View attachment 358744

View attachment 358746

View attachment 358749

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back