For Sale 1973 Imperial 4dr

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should make a geographical game show called "Imperial Jeopardy"...can you name where all these Imperials are located?

5 are in MN, mine´s in Nurmijärvi, one black/blue 72 in Vaasa and that´s it. You won.

I did enquire about this '73, this is what the seller had to say:
Thanks for your interest in the Imperial. This car is in show room condition, never been driven in winter. Should be seen to be appreciated.
I 'm asking $12,000.00.

Art
Sent from my iPad
I believe this is not the Brent Cummings '73 Imperial previously discussed on FCBO, photos of which are above.
You were right on the money on your price estimate Doc.
So, I got lucky with the asking price estimate...But, with this knowledge the seller should be willing to provide a liberal amount of photos if not a walk-around video if he would want to expand his potential buyer market.

So, I got lucky with the asking price estimate...But, with this knowledge the seller should be willing to provide a liberal amount of photos if not a walk-around video if he would want to expand his potential buyer market.
Follow up email from the seller:
Sorry we don't have any more photos.
$12,000.00 is Canadian funds

Sent from my iPad

Follow up email from the seller:
Sorry we don't have any more photos.
$12,000.00 is Canadian funds

Sent from my iPad
Thanks. Here's my follow up thought to the seller: ok...see you...bye-bye...

Yes, that's a fair bit of change for a car with 70,000+ miles on it, so more info/pics is not an unreasonable request...

Not the same car or is it?, I'm under the impression that there are two '73s for sale in Canada, both black with blue leather trim :confused:
The pictures shown are NOT of the 73 in Belleville area. Plate numbers verify. The car listed in this post is in much cleaner condition and has ZERO rust around the rear spring shackles.
So there are at least 2 if not 3 73 Imperials for sale in Ontario. At least 2 of them have Ontario Historical plates.

here's this one
20190110_150949 Underside 09, rear shackle, resized (1).jpg

The pictures shown are NOT of the 73 in Belleville area. Plate numbers verify. The car listed in this post is in much cleaner condition and has ZERO rust around the rear spring shackles.
So there are at least 2 if not 3 73 Imperials for sale in Ontario. At least 2 of them have Ontario Historical plates.
If there's a third, is there a link?

If there's a third, is there a link?
The 3rd one is in Woodstock Ontario. It's dark blue. The ad was on kijiji for less than a day.
I never got a reply back, and there was no price listed. I'm sure I know the former owner of the car, who sold it a few years ago. I had a 72 "Spanish Gold" Imperial at that time and no room or money to buy it.

GY8 = Gold Leaf Irid, I assume.
Do you know its current location?
I sold it to a guy from Montreal Quebec. Original paint, gold leather interior. It was a bit rough but very restorable. I bought it from original owners family. They left it in a barn for 20 yrs. Sold me the car when the farm got sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back