1973 Imperial Four Door

Moseman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
This summer I am planning on parting out my 73 Red Sedan. It is a rusty mess out of Chicago. But before I do, I am wonering if anyone has interest in this car. It is in South Dakota. The last two pictures really do not represent the car well. I posted this car several years ago in this thread,
73 Imperial aka "Rusty"

20190325_133004.jpg
20190325_133004.jpg
00K0K_5xk4GUdRISa_1200x900.jpg
00f0f_2AWOBNxdfmU_1200x900.jpg

If and only if you eventually part out...I have a laundry list...top of the list is that exterior passenger mirror and rear spring/hinged license plate holder.

Gentlemen: here is the link that @Moseman suggested we follow for more info about YM43T3C233693 (if I read the tag correctly). That ought to answer your questions.
Gents,

So sorry, the doors, front fenders, bumpers, dutchman, etc. are all rusted through. It is a pit, I guarantee it. So sorry, it is not apparent.

Gents,

So sorry, the doors, front fenders, bumpers, dutchman, etc. are all rusted through. It is a pit, I guarantee it. So sorry, it is not apparent.
I did not correctly link the other post, Ayilar (bless him) corrected the link.

If and only if you eventually part out...I have a laundry list...top of the list is that exterior passenger mirror and rear spring/hinged license plate holder.
Mike, will keep you informed. I am going to need a few parts for "Lil Red".

....so if you part it out...my -69 Baron would love new front brakes and spindles and some other parts,I have contact person in North Ca for container transport...
So let me know what's your plan...
Regards
Mika

Mike, will keep you informed. I am going to need a few parts for "Lil Red".
Clark,
Speaking of Lil Red...if you ever part with that rear CB antenna setup..I would buy it. I'm looking for one on Ebay...they are around...I want a vintage one or time accurate setup for my '73 (Tina Patina).
20210314_121750.jpg

If you still have the fan shroud, I would be interested in buying that for mine.

Back