1973 Monaco, remove aftermarket tint glue

Thanks for sharing this guy’s video! He explains the process really well. I hope I will remove the tint as fast and cleanly as he did. It looks easy, but I know it will not be easy at all when I get to the process itself.

I've applied dark tint to my van windows so people couldn't see my tools. Used soapy water in a spray bottle to activate glue and residue was easily removed with the same. Removal of tint was to use soapy water and the spray bottle.

Thanks for sharing this guy’s video! He explains the process really well. I hope I will remove the tint as fast and cleanly as he did. It looks easy, but I know it will not be easy at all when I get to the process itself.
I don’t like the tinting I got with the new car I bought and want to remove it entirely. I think I will not be installing new tinting at all because I don’t like the looks, and I sometimes want more light in the car.
I have already chosen magnetic fabric sunshades with extensive UV protection for each window in my car. It’s cool they sell customized versions, and I can be sure these will fit just right on.

Back