SOLD 1973 New Yorker Brougham PART OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanicity

Reaction score
Parting out this 1973 New Yorker Brougham. #vin CS23T3C327664 Body panels, floors and interior are roached but a lot of other driver quality parts up for grabs. Let me what you need. I do have to keep the ability of rolling this whale around so, anything to prevent that will be last to go. Space is at a premium in my garage, so Id like to sell fast and fair. Shipping locally and globally on your dime. I'm located in central Ohio. Cheers!
IMG_20211216_133346.jpg
IMG_20211216_133358.jpg
IMG_20211216_133723.jpg

Thank you for posting about CS23T3C327664. Are the road wheel caps and rings available and, if so, what price are you asking?

its complete but pitted and headlight bezel chrome is peeling. I can send you close ups if you like. my email is

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning and Merry Christmas
If possible, can you post a pic or two of the radiator overflow reservoir? I was informed that these mounted on the passenger side of the yoke. Looking to retro fit one on a '65 Newport.
Thanks for your time
Omni

Good Afternoon
That reservoir sure looks like it will work. Is the nipple on the radiator on the same side as the reservoir or does the hose just loop around? Is that one picture of a lower bracket or does it just have the two studs at the top? Sorry for all the questions. I do appreciate the time spent.
Omni

Good Afternoon
Do you mind if I send you a PM?

Does it have it's Thermoquad carburetor on it?
Number on left rear foot, should be a 6322, or what is the number on the carb.
I would be interested in the distributor and ECU also

TQ is gone and Ignition box is leaking the goo. The distributor will probably stay with the engine unless the engine is no good. Tommy

Hi! What is the condition of the front seat belts, front armrests and headrests? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back