SOLD 1973 New Yorker Brougham PART OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, does this chrysler have a Under Hood lamp assembly? If so, I would purchase it. Please let me know.
Thank you

Parting out this 1973 New Yorker Brougham. #vin CS23T3C327664 Body panels, floors and interior are roached but a lot of other driver quality parts up for grabs. Let me what you need. I do have to keep the ability of rolling this whale around so, anything to prevent that will be last to go. Space is at a premium in my garage, so Id like to sell fast and fair. Shipping locally and globally on your dime. I'm located in central Ohio. Cheers!View attachment 503184 View attachment 503185 View attachment 503186
Hello, do this chrysler have a Under Hood lamp assembly. If so, I would purchase it.

I could use some parts if they are still available. I circled the parts on your care I could use. I could also use the C,R and E letters forward of the hood and the drivers seat trim .I just bought a 73 New Yorker Brougham, triple green, looks like your car.

1973 NEW YORKER PARTS.jpg

1973 NEW YORKER PARTS.jpg 2.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

I could use some parts if they are still available. I circled the parts on your care I could use. I could also use the C,R and E letters forward of the hood and the drivers seat trim .I just bought a 73 New Yorker Brougham, triple green, looks like your car.

View attachment 512240

View attachment 512241

View attachment 512242

View attachment 512243

View attachment 512244
What condition are you looking for? mirrors are trash. I have the C, fender trim and signal

What condition are you looking for? mirrors are trash. I have the C, fender trim and signal
I could use the C, and the R/H signal if they are in good shape. I just bought a R/H fender trim, but if yours is really straight I might be interested, thank you.

I could use the C, and the R/H signal if they are in good shape. I just bought a R/H fender trim, but if yours is really straight I might be interested, thank you.
My R/H top fender trim/molding came in the mail and it was bent almost in half so I cant use it. Would be interested in the parts mentioned above. Could you send a couple pics and let me know the price, thanks.

Looking for a driver's door window glass track with mounted up stop with the two matching rollers that attach to the window glass. I think the track should look like this:

s-l1600.jpg

The rollers might look like this, I'm not sure 100%:

s-l300.jpg

Thank you
Marian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back