For Sale 1973 NYB (GE7 red 4dr hardtop on eBay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine: CS43T3C286021 belongs to @Stumpy500 and I just saw the car on eBay. The engine is stuck "from sitting" under prior ownership, but the rest of the car seems to be in very good condition inside and out. Nice set of options too.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Looks like a car you would own - what do you think - room for another one??? Probably not the right color for you though.......................

Last edited:
Looks like a car you would own - what do you think - room for another one??? Probably not the right color for you though.......................

The options are tempting and the color combo is a nice one, but as you know a beige interior is not my favorite. More importantly, I have my hands full right now...

Not a buyer, but in the "old days" this is one I'd snap up in a heartbeat (teets and all). nearby to my "operations", good options, minimal rust, good interior, save it from a derbier, etc.,

i like it. hope it finds a good home.

Not a buyer, but in the "old days" this is one I'd snap up in a heartbeat (teets and all). nearby to my "operations", good options, minimal rust, good interior, save it from a derbier, etc.,

There is no rust!!

There is no rust!!

whoa .. aint dissin' you or the car.

heck i like it.

just referring to what i saw in the ebay ad: "THE CAR IS ALMOST 100%RUST FREE OTHER THAN SOME MINOR IMPERFECTIONS"

GLWS

I talk too much! I mentioned to my son that there was a decent looking NY'er for sale, in the same town that I have to go to get some parts. Well, now dad has to get the trailer ready, 'cause he bought it. I had all summer to add the fender clearance lights, that are now required on wider trailers, going interstate. We had frost here last night, hoping it gets into the 60's someday this week.

I talk too much! I mentioned to my son that there was a decent looking NY'er for sale, in the same town that I have to go to get some parts. Well, now dad has to get the trailer ready, 'cause he bought it. I had all summer to add the fender clearance lights, that are now required on wider trailers, going interstate. We had frost here last night, hoping it gets into the 60's someday this week.

It appears to be a worthy addition to the Imperial you already have that is spectacular. Congratulations!

Congratulations! You got a nice one. Hopefully the engine will be a relatively easy fix. I'm curious, what is the fender clearance light requirement in Wisconsin? How wide can a trailer be before it's considered "wide"?

Had to go to Painesville with a pickup anyway, dragging one of the trailers won't made much difference. The federal standard on trailer lighting FMVSS108 was changed after my big trailer was built, adding the requirement of clearance lights on trailers 80 inches or wider.

Glad to see that the car is going to a member's home. I was ready to bid last night, but with ten minutes to go, it had already reached my max bid on it's own. I didn't need another car or project, but I wanted to make sure it didn't go too cheap and possibly be a victim of bad intentions.

Jeff

@IOLA KID — congrats on your son’s getting this NYB. If I see correctly on eBay, the price paid is the « usual » C-body price of 2,500 plus 1%, which seems fair to both parties and is pretty much what I’d told the seller that it might sell for given the engine situation.

Good luck with fixing the car. Once your son gets it, we’d be delighted to see more pics and stories in the 1973 Chrysler thread!

Had to go to Painesville with a pickup anyway, dragging one of the trailers won't made much difference. The federal standard on trailer lighting FMVSS108 was changed after my big trailer was built, adding the requirement of clearance lights on trailers 80 inches or wider.
Thank you.

Did you get the engine issue cleared up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back