NOT MINE 1973 Plymouth fury iii 2S 3600 $, Eldorado, OH

Roberth.82

Reaction score
I have a 1973 Plymouth Fury III, 2 door hardtop. I got the car almost 4 years ago, non running and in rough shape but have got it running and driving great now as well as looking a little better too. The car was originally brown with metal flake but I’ve since plastidipped it in satin black. This coating can be removed if desired. This car is mechanically sound but does have some cosmetic defects. Cluster doesn’t function as it should, due to the previous owner. Have installed aftermarket voltmeter and the original speedometer works, no other gauges are functional. The car has the original 360 engine and 727 trans but swapped to eledbrock 4bbl carb. It’s not a show car, just something fun to cruise in but could easily become a show car with some TLC. I’m not pressed to sell this car but I’m not driving it nearly as often as I thought I would. Open to trades for trucks, suvs or 5 spd cars. All offers will be considered. Lastly, if the post is up then it is still available, thank you.

c_oc=AQm_5cf1ANWz1di8M1vixwjg57re0DDuZit0T71WDowZAM4WQzn_3rSzOlviCi71K1Y&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoz4-1.jpg

Back