WANTED 1974-1978 newport / New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopartoo

Reaction score
Contact seller
hello I’m looking for a rust free 1974-78 c body, it has to be right, looking for the car that’s set in your great ants garage. Please don’t waste my time an I’m not looking to waste yours...2 or 4 door sedan or wagon. Prefer it to be out west or southern states. Again rust free, garage kept, will settle for a base model 4 door newport if it’s right. Pm anything you may know of thanks

hello I’m looking for a rust free 1974-78 c body, it has to be right, looking for the car that’s set in your great ants garage. Please don’t waste my time an I’m not looking to waste yours...2 or 4 door sedan or wagon. Prefer it to be out west or southern states. Again rust free, garage kept, will settle for a base model 4 door newport if it’s right. Pm anything you may know of thanks

I have a 78 nyb for sale here. Shoot me an offer. It needs some work, only one spot of rust. Get it before the "bad guys" get it

So, no follow up? Anything??

I have a 78 nyb for sale here. Shoot me an offer. It needs some work, only one spot of rust. Get it before the "bad guys" get it
Thanks, but I have a few “ok” ones already just looking for a really good one

Really looking for a base Newport or fury so I don’t have to worry about those funky power windows not working

Really looking for a base Newport or fury so I don’t have to worry about those funky power windows not working
My car is 110% sorted out. You won't need to worry about funky anything for the next ten years.
You'll understand this after you buy your base Newport and sink 10 grand into it.

On second thought, you are not the person I want to be the next caretaker. Good luck in your search, sir.

My car is 110% sorted out. You won't need to worry about funky anything for the next ten years.
You'll understand this after you buy your base Newport and sink 10 grand into it.
What the hell are you even talking about? I never once said I was interested in your car. I don’t even know what you have for sale, an I wouldn’t buy a mint one from you for $10 because of your attitude. Believe me I’ve owned dozens of c bodies an most of them have their share of electric problems. Why do you have a problem with me wanting a base model? Your not paying for it. And who in their right mind would sink 10k in a 74-78 c?

And who in their right mind would sink 10k in a 74-78 c?
Someone who truly loves these cars.

@commando1's attitude? Soak more of it in, you'll see where he's coming from. Makes more sense the older you get. Damn fine car he has. If working power windows scare you away, then the car is too nice for what you desire. We've seen quite a few come up over the last year, not sure about base Newports, usually New Yorkers, and Broughams, but you have to be quick and armed with money, they don't last long at decent prices. And most I've seen have those elcetric switches on the door panels instead of a crank. Good luck in the search, keep us posted!

This is what $30k+ looks like....

20170822_182214.jpg

20180825_132844.jpg

20180605_152203.jpg

20180424_195752.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back