For Sale 1974 Bluesmobile police clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyphish

Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE: 1976 Dodge Monaco with a 1974 front clip to make a VERY NICE 74 Bluesmobile. Every component is either new or rebuilt. The best pieces from three K code police donor cars were used to make this a frame on restored police clone. Nicest chrome, glass and trim were used during assembly. Rebuilt HD cop suspension, 9.25 3.23 positive traction rear axle, new brakes/hoses front and rear, new shocks combined with new police rims and tires. Professionally machined and assembled 30 over 1974 cop HP steel crank 440 with new pistons, rings, bearings, high volume oil pump, 440 Source aluminum heads, new Demon 850 carb, and new MSD ignition system. Engine was built to 69 specs (higher compression) and still has breakin oil in it. Has a fresh matching 1974 cop HD 727 with stall convertor, shift kit and deep pan. Has a Bluetooth sound system with new tan interior with black accents. Fresh professional paint job on rust free undercoated body including door jams/engine compartment, tinted windows, PS, ticket light, spotlight, correct rear view mirror, 14o speedo, dual oil/temp gauge (as well as SW analog gauges) trans cooler and a new three core radiator. Has a new police siren and PA which will play music as well and a bad boy frame trailer hitch. AND IT ALL WORKS! Have complete photos documenting almost a year in completion. Only the K in the vin is missing! Clean Louisiana title, fly here, peel out and drive it home. Plenty of leftover police parts go with it if you like. $20000
PS Ignore the photo dates, need to get my grand daughter to reprogram camera
HATE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen at 337-499-44 three five

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

Not all police cruisers have a "K" in the VIN code, specialty built cruisers will have a "K" in the order code. There were a quite a few PM and DM cruisers out there as well. (ie PM41T4D100000 etc).

Dave

Any chance you might have a Certified 140 Speedometer in those extra parts for sale. In search of one.

Any chance you might have a Certified 140 Speedometer in those extra parts for sale. In search of one.
Should have 2 complete and 5 faces soon. Been at Bobs over a year. They will all be 14o for the 74. Price not determined yet.

Sounds good. It’s my last piece of the puzzle. I would appreciate it if you Keep me in mind when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back